2016 FHF Riding Academy Show Schedule
Below is a tentative list of shows that the FHF Riding Academy may attend this show season. Please keep in mind that they are possibilities depending on number of people who want to attend, lesson schedule, camp schedule and horse availability. If you are interested in any of these shows please email Leighanne at email@example.com to let us know which ones.
**For away shows we require that you be sponsoring for the month prior to the show and the month in which the show falls in. Sponsoring allows you to practice regularly on your show horse to prepare for the shows. **
For the home shows, entry forms will be in the office a month prior to the show. We hope everyone can attend our home shows!
- Saturday April 16th French Hill Farm Home show, Aurora OR
- Saturday April 23rd Quiet Rein, Oregon City OR
- Saturday April 30th Arbor Grove Equestrian, Woodburn OR
- Saturday May 7th Quiet Rein, Oregon City OR
- Saturday May 7th Quarry Ridge Farm, Battle Ground WA
- Saturday May 21st Freeman Farms, Molalla OR
- Saturday June 4th Quarry Ridge Farm, Battle Ground WA
- Saturday June 11th Quiet Rein, Orgeon City OR
- Saturday June 11th Bedrock, Wilsonville OR
- Saturday August 27th Bedrock, Wilsonville OR
- Saturday September 24th Quiet Rein, Oregon City OR
- Saturday October 1st Quarry Ridge Farm, Battle Ground WA
- Saturday October 15th Arbor Grove, Woodburn OR
- Saturday October 29th Quiet Rein, Oregon City OR
- Saturday November 19th Home Show, Aurora OR
The French Hill Farm Lease program can attend any of these shows as well as the shows that Stellar Sport Horses is attending (Full Lease only for Stellar Sport Horse Shows), for Stellar’s show schedule please email Akiko.
All levels are welcome to attend most of the above shows (check with your instructor on what shows have your level) and we hope to have some great FHF representation at all of these!! Hope everyone can participate in at least one, if not more, of the shows! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call 503-678-6336 or shoot us an email!